2000 -- The Year in Pop Music (Easy Piano (Warner Bros.))
CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, 2000 -- The Year in Pop Music (Easy Piano (Warner Bros.))Alfred,Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,2000 -- The Year in Pop Music (Easy Piano (Warner Bros.))Alfred,BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,2000 -- The Year in Pop Music (Easy Piano (Warner Bros.))Alfred 2000 -- The Year in Pop Music (Easy Piano (Warner Bros.))Alfred
2000 -- The Year in Pop Music (Easy Piano (Warner Bros.)) Overview
Dan Coates adds his expert arranging skills to these top hits of 2000 to make them accessible to the easy-piano-level player, while keeping them sounding like the chart-toppers they are. Titles include: Amazed
* Bailamos
* Breathe
* Genie in a Bottle
* Give Me Just One Night (Una Noche)
* I Hope You Dance
* I Want It That Way
* I Will Love Again
* Livin' la Vida Loca
* Oops!...I Did It Again
* Smooth
* That's the Way It Is
* This I Promise You and many more.